Miss Siphiwe Mabuyakhulu Abingo
Founder and Director
- Siphiwe has over ten years of experience working with children and youth affected by HIV/AIDS.
- She worked with Swaziland National Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS (SWANNEPHA) as assistant regional coordinator in the Big Lottery Fund Project. She had previously worked with SWANNEPHA as a project coordinator in UNDP-funded project. Siphiwe has a wealth of experience in the foundation of children`s groups, psychosocial support, and counselling for orphans and vulnerable children. Her strength is deeply rooted in close links and networks with communities, groups for PLWH, and local leaders. Siphiwe has a long history of volunteerism and has attended several courses on leadership, governance, and child protection. She is well known and very well respected in the communities where Compassionate Swaziland works.
- She holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Development Leadership from Coady International Institute, St Francis Xavier University in Canada. She also hold a certificate in Community work with children and youth from University Of Kwazulu Natal(UKN)
Mr Benard Abingo
- Mr Abingo loves working with children and has high respect for women.
- Technical Advisor.Mr Abingo is from Kenya and has worked with Compassionate Swaziland since 2010 when it was founded and formed. He holds a master’s degree in Health promotion and international development from the University of London. Before founding Compassionate Swaziland he had worked in Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa and eventually Swaziland. He has vast experience in fund raising and proposal development, program development (specific to OVC Impact Mitigation, HIV
- prevention and sexual reproductive health), and partnership development expanding over a period of 17 years.
Field Officer- OVC (Ngwempisi Inkhundla)
Mr Tfwala is from Swaziland, he has worked closely with children and the community, co-ordinating them with their sponsors while working as a Community development worker under World Vision.
He holds a Diploma in Accounting and Finance from Citec Business College, a Certificate in Community Development with UNISA. He also holds an Associate degree from Limkokwing University.
Mr Tfwala loves children and his passion is assisting them, especially underprivileged, disabled and vulnerable children to achieve their dreams.
Field Officer HIV prevention
Stationed at the Mpolonjeni Inkhundla in the Lubombo region
Mr Mkhatshwa is from the Shiselweni region, Nhlangano in the Mthombe
community. He went to Edulini primary school and then furthered his secondary
school at Ekuthuleni high school but later completed his high school at Swazi
National high school in Matsapha. He has worked with super buddies club as an in
school peer educator from year 2010 to 2012.
Then 2013 to 2014 he continued to be with supper buddies but now working as a
youth mentor. He also fixture in a number of activities while with supper buddies. He
further worked in a radio program called “seskhona youth program” as a peer
educator trainer, an academic excellence motivator through a beyond tomorrow
academic excellence program.
Mlondi then joined Compassionate Swaziland 2014 November as a programs officer
until August 2015 where he became OVC field officer but shortly after that changed
to HIV Prevention field officer in the Umliba Loya Embili project up to date.
Field Officer ovc
Stationed at Ngwempisi Inkhundla in the Manzini region
Mr Mahlalela was born and raised at Mpolonjeni (Siteki). Studied his high school at
Lasi high school then proceeded to Siteki industrial training centre where he did a 2
years course and obtained a certificate in Agriculture. In March to June 2012 he
joined Swaziland cotton board as a trainee then same year October 2015. He worked
for Compassionate Swaziland as a home visitor then got a promotion which he holds
even up to date (Field officer OVC) based in Ngwempisi Inkhundla.
Miss Shabangu is a young Swazi woman who has worked for Adcon Company, based in Swaziland as a service center operator, worked for Pub and Grill gables as Event organiser/ marketing officer, also worked for Matupunuka ICT in South Africa as Finance and Admin assistant and recently joined Compassionate Swaziland. She has good interpersonal skills, planning, implementing and monitoring skills
Field Officer ovc
Stationed at Mpolonjeni Inkhundla in the Lubombo region
Field Officer HIV prevention, stationed at Ngwempisi Inkhundla in the Manzini region
Mr Fakudze has worked with Health Collaboration initiative (HC3), as an interpersonal community facilitator. He also have been with World Vision as an economic Development facilitator, been a constituency headman on Ngwempisi.
Mr Fakudze holds a Diploma in business management from St Elizabeth in Lesotho. Holds a certificate in HIV/AIDS management from IDM matsapha.
His passion is to add value to life and provide working strategies, supervise to produce quality work
Ms. Nontsikelelo Yolanda Simelane is the Monitoring and Evaluating Officer at Compassionate Swaziland. Driven by the desire to help children and the love of analysis, she works with the organization to ensure improved wellbeing for adolescents in the Kingdom of Eswatini. She holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology
Position: Field Officer OVC
Mr Mngometulu is Swazi male aged thirty years old. A married man with two children, residing at Lubulini area where he was born. He holds a Diploma in business management and marketing from the Management College of Southern Africa from 2007 to 2008.
I am so pleased to work for Compassionate Swaziland as personally I am an ambassador of hope and I like advocating for the independence of the less privileged people and children.
Position: Field Officer HIV Prevention
Miss Lindelwa Mamba is a young lady of 22 years. She is currently pursuing a Diploma in Community Development at Corporate Development and Training Centre in Mbabane, as a part timer. She have been volunteering for Compassionate Swaziland as a Youth Facilitator for Umliba Loya Embili Project at Mpolonjeni Community in Siteki. This is where she exceeded expectations until the end of the Stepping Stones curriculum. Recently been promoted as field Officer under the HIV Prevention department. She is mostly passionate about young people and also working in the community.
Position: Finance & Admin Volunteer
Miss Tengetile Maseko is a 23 years old lady who is working for Compassionate Swaziland as Finance &Admin Assistant Volunteer. She started working for Compassionate Swaziland as an Empowerment Worker volunteer under Umliba Loya Embili Project, Mtsambama Inkhundla in 2015. She attended her high school at Wisdom Academy and then went for Accounting and Finance training at Birch Cooper Institute 2012 -2013 thus she holds a diploma in Accounting and Finance.
Position : Logistics Officer
Mr Mkhonta is a Swazi citizen, a dedicated and dependable car driver with excellent
record of customer safety and punctuality. Prior to joining Compassionate Swaziland
he has worked for; Sinethemba consultancy in Alberton from October 2010 to
August 2013, worked for Splash class from 2015 February until November 2015 and
Transported school children the whole of 2016. He studied his high school at
KaSchiele and completed his O-level at Champions Academy.
Finance and Admin Officer
Miss Dube is a young woman from Ngogodla area in Bhunya. She completed her high
school at St Michaels high, currently she holds a Bachelor`s Degree in Finance and
Accounting. She also holds a complimentary certificate in Pastel accounting. Prior to
joining Compassionate Swaziland in July 2017 Temazomba has worked at “ Gone
Rural Bomakemo ” as a Finance and Administration officer for a period of 13months
and 6 months as an Education officer. She has been part of Palastra fitness
Emporium for 19months as a receptionist and accountant. She is passionate about
numbers and anything that has to do with numbers thus she ventured in accounting.